Hi, I’m Sophie Moreau. I’m a seasoned management consultant, marketer and facilitator, turned coach for creatives and professionals, women entrepreneurs and small to medium businesses looking to bring their lives and businesses to the next level.
leading transformation for 20+ years. helping businesses and individuals uncover and achieve their highest potential, build global brands and influential products and services.
Unique blend of world-class business, personal development and mind-body-spirit wisdom.
- 15 years Strategy consultant
- 14 years with Tony Robbins, in results coaching and senior leadership
- NLP Master Practitionner and Trainer, Neurostrategist
- Executive MBA from Kellogg, post grad London School of Economics
- International Marketing lecturer at HEC Montreal and Business at Tongi University (Shanghai)
- Coach for startup accelerators
- Yoga teacher, mindfulness practitioner and dive master
- Fluent in French, English and Spanish
Before I founded Evola, I worked with some of the largest professional services firms in the world, multinationals, Fortune 500 companies, organizational leaders, SMB owners and entrepreneurs to build world-class innovative sustainable and impactful businesses, and achieve outstanding results in fast-changing global context.
World traveler, global business nomad I lived and worked on all 5 continents, visited over 72 countries, before coming back to my hometown and one of the major centers for innovation and creativity in the world - Montreal. My work has impacted the lives of tens of thousand of people in overcountries.