Hi, I’m Sophie…
Business Strategist & Coach
for hi-achievers, executives and entrepreneurs committed to making a difference in the world.
Marketing innovation, creativity & global leadership expert.
Facing a challenge or simply want more?
Here’s how I can help.
1:1 Coaching & Mentoring
Brand Acceleration - personal and corporate
Business Strategy - international development
Design thinking, Lean & Agile methods
A little about me…
· 20 years Strategy consultant, marketing technology & innovation
· 15 years with Tony Robbins, in results coaching and senior leadership
· NLP Master Practitionner, Neurostrategist
· Certified Coach CTI
· Executive MBA Kellogg-Schulich, post grad London School of Economics
· Msc HEC Montreal
· Lecturer at HEC Montreal and Tongi University (Shanghai)
· Business coach, in commercializing innovation, for startup accelerators
· Mentor at HEC Montreal Ecole des Dirigeants
· Marie Forleo B-School Grad
· Yoga teacher, mindfulness practitioner and dive master
· Fluent in French, English and Spanish
Why work with me…
Solid track-record of helping businesses grow to top leadership position in their industries.
Unique blend of world-class business, personal development and conscious leadership wisdom.
For the past 15 years I have been helping businesses, entrepreneurs, professionals and executives build powerful brands, develop impactful marketing strategies, build and grow strong and profitable businesses internationally.
A seasoned strategy consultant and facilitator, expert in commercializing innovation, I worked with some of the largest professional services firms in the world (BCG, McKinsey), multinationals, Fortune 500 companies, organizational leaders, SMB owners and entrepreneurs to transform their business and build world-class innovative products and services.
Grab my book!
Upcoming book on how women are bringing a new kind of leadership and changing the way we do business. Including real-life profiles of successful entrepreneurs and top executives who dare to build their own path and do things differently.
Launch date March 2019